Well Maintained – One Level +/-2,193 Sq. Ft. Under roof – 3 BR – 2 Bath – 2 Car Garage
Lot Number: 1
Lot is completed.
Winning Bid: $1.00
2012 Honda Fit +/-46,000 Mi.
Lot Number: 2
Lot is completed.
Winning Bid: $1300.00
Real Estate Terms: 15% Deposit day of auction, balance due within 45 days. 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid and included in the total contract price.
Vehicle Terms: 10% buyer premium added to final bids. If payment is made by check, possession will be given when check clears.
Bank Letter of Guarantee
If you plan to pay for your purchase by personal check, company check or wire transfer, you will need to present a bank letter of guarantee.
1. The letter must be on official bank letterhead and signed by a bank representative. IMPORTANT: THE BANK MUST STATE THAT THEY IRREVOCABLY GUARANTEE THE PAYMENT OF THE CHECK BEING PRESENTED. IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR THE BANK TO STATE THE CREDIT LIMIT OR BALANCE OF THE INDIVIDUAL/COMPANY.
2. The letter must state the name of the individual or company for whom the guarantee is being stated and if a check is used, it must have the same name printed on it.
3. The letter should contain the account number on which the check or wire transfer is to be drawn and the check or wire transfer should match this same account number.
4. The letter should state an ending date after which the letter of guarantee will expire (at least seven days from auction).
5. The letter must contain a maximum amount for which the bank will guarantee. The check must not be written for more than is guaranteed by the bank.
SAMPLE BANK LETTER RARE Auction Group
Announcements on the day of the Auction take precedence over all other terms and announcements.
Bidder must have a valid credit card on file and be in good standing with RARE Auction Group in order to participate in pre/absentee and live simulcast bidding.
Property Sold As-Is, Where-Is.
Auctioneer will decide all final bids.
If, for some reason, your internet fails on the day of the auction, you may call 270-556-5212 to reach a bid assistant.