A 10% buyer premium will be added to the final bid prices. Visa & MasterCard accepted as payment. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID CREDIT CARD ON FILE IN ORDER TO BID. FUNDS MUST BE AVAILABLE AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE AUCTION. IF WINNING BIDDER DEFAULTS ON PAYMENT, HE/SHE WILL BE RED-FLAGGED & NO LONGER ALLOWED TO BID AT RAREAUCTIONSONLINE.COM; SHOULD WINNING BIDDER DEFAULT, ITEMS WILL BE OFFERED TO BACK UP BIDDER(S).
1. All property is sold As Is and it is at the responsibility of the bidder to determine the exact condition.
2. All accounts will be settled the day of the auction. You can be charged an additional MINIMUM fee of $10 per cataloged lot if you do not come during the designated pick-up time to pick up your items. THERE IS NO MAXIMUM TO THIS FEE. Fee amount is based on size of item(s)/lot(s) not picked up - at RARE Auction Group's discretion.
3. All bidders are required at registration to input their credit card, name, address, phone number and email address on our safe, secure server in order to be allowed to bid. Note: Everyone is required to input a credit card to insure all bidders are valid and qualified. This assures every other registered bidder that all have had to meet the same qualifications to be able to bid. Access and use of any online auction site of RARE Auction Group is subject to all specific terms and conditions set forth on any individual page within the Site and the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE USER AGREEMENT and to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site. RARE Auction Group reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the User Site Agreement from time to time, and it is the Bidder's responsibility to review any and all changes made to these terms and conditions prior to each use of the Site. By using the Site, you agree in advance to accept any such changes. A bidder will be suspended or permanently banned from the Site for providing false or fraudulent information when registering. A bidder will be permanently banned from this Site for failing to honor an auction bid made under that Bidder's bid number.
4. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any missed bids, any loss of Internet service or your connection. The best way to not have this worry is to put in your maximum bid, and the Bid Assistant will bid for you up to, but not to exceed, your maximum bid.
5. All sales are final. We do not accept returns nor allow charge backs.
6. No warranties or guarantees implied.
7. For any items "skipped" (not picked up/paid for at the designated time/date), RARE Auction Group reserves the right to charge a MINIMUM fee of $10.00 per cataloged item not picked up. There are no warnings. There are no maximums to this fee. All fees are decided based on the size of the item/lot left behind at RARE Auction Group's discretion. This fee also applies to large lots if the buyer does not take all items in that lot.
8. RARE Auction Group will not pick up, ship, load, or deliver ANY items. You, as the purchaser, are responsible for bringing your own boxes, loading equipment, helpers, etc.
9. All bids are reviewed at the conclusion of the auction. Final prices and bids will be determined at the conclusion of the auction by the auctioneer. We will notify you by phone/email if you are the successful bidder.
10. ITEM DESCRIPTIONS: The descriptions of items or lots appearing in the auction and in advertising are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner/Seller or RARE Auction Group concerning any items or lots shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ITEMS AND LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS- WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. Bidder acknowledges that all items and lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and, by these terms, RARE Auction Group and Owner/Seller strongly encourage Bidder to carefully inspect each item or lot to determine the nature, quality, condition, quantity and size of the item or lot. Bidder relied solely on personal inspection and not on information listed on the Site or otherwise provided by RARE Auction Group or Owner/Seller. The IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED from this sale and transaction and shall NOT apply to the merchandise that is subject of these sales. RARE Auction Group does not have control over the items or lots that are posted in the Site, and cannot guarantee the authenticity and quality of the said product. Auctioneer is not responsible for the actions the Sellers and Buyers take before, during, and after the auction. Use of this site is at your own risk. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
11. REMOVAL: Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of Buyer at the close of auction, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property until removed from sale premises. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises is posted on an auction by auction basis. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO REMOVAL DEADLINES!!
In order to place bids on this auction, you must first be approved.
Your current request is Pending.
If you are not already a user on our site, click the button below to create an account.